Call 1-850-865-6900 now for service within the next 24 hours.
ALOHA Limousine / Town Car Service Policy
You acknowledge and expressly agree to the following policies, terms and conditions and further expressly authorize ALOHA Limousine to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation. Including, but not limited to, charging your credit card in full for the reservation should you be considered a no-show. Service is deemed rendered, whether you enter the vehicle or not, when the cancellation period is reached.
- Additional Charges: Additional charges may be added for tolls, extra stops, and special parking fees.
- Alcohol: No passenger may consume alcohol in our vehicles. Alcohol is not provided by ALOHA Limousine. We serve complimentary bottled water.
- Cancellation Policy for Sedan: If a cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time, full fare will be charged to the client.
- Child Seat: A car seat is available upon request per State of Florida Laws and guidelines.
- Hourly Service Rate: Please see our rates.
- Lost or Damaged Items: ALOHA Limousine and its Affiliates are not responsible for items that are left in the vehicle, lost or damaged. ALOHA Limousine reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found. ALOHA Limousine, Affiliates and their Chauffeurs will assist with luggage at a client’s request, but assume no liability for doing so.
- No Show Policy: No show reservations will be charged the full trip plus any waiting time. Please call us at 1-850-865-6900 to avoid being billed as a no show.
- Payment Method: We accept all major credit cards, travelers’ checks, cashiers checks, cash, and service corporate accounts.
- Smoking: There is no smoking in our cars. Anyone who smokes will be asked to extinguish the cigar/cigarette.
- Termination of any reservation by ALOHA Limousine or its Affiliates: ALOHA Limousine reserves the right to terminate any reservation at any time in the best interest of customer safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and federal/state/local laws.